Before you begin working with your personal fitness trainer, we like for the two of you to meet face-to-face and get acquainted. A first meeting is a great opportunity to:
- Meet your personal fitness trainer.
- Describe your fitness goals and needs.
- Ask questions you have about the trainer, the company, the programs, or the training process.
- Explain your fitness history and health history
- Learn about Quality of Life's adult fitness philosophy
- Discuss exercises and space considerations
- Discuss scheduling options and considerations
- Look at programs and pricing