What do We do?
anything you need us to!
- We help older adults regain and maintain their health and fitness so they can do the things they love to do.
- We schedule appointments 7 days/week. We're available when you want us.
- Fitness options including strength training, cardiorespiratory conditioning, flexibility and range of motion, arthritis exercise, balance and falls prevention intervention, post-rehab support, and special needs and limitations programming.
- We'll work with your healthcare provider as a united healthcare partner, supporting their knowledge, suggestions, and exercise prescriptions.
- Our trainer is 60+ and understands the unique needs of an aging body, and builds programs accordingly.
- We work with you to keep you motivated. We have many ways of keeping the program fun and interesting.
- We have many different assessments that we choose from based on your goals and condition, to determine your current functional fitness status. We use this to make sure we start you at a safe, but effective level.
- Our multi-certified fitness instructor creates custom exercise programs based on your needs, goals, and condition. Our plans build upon your individual strengths, skills, and needs. If you don't like an exercise, we change it until it's perfect for you.
- Exercise is not just for the fit! We can modify any exercise or any program so that anyone can workout.
- Standing, Chair Assist, Seated, Floor, Bed, Wheelchair. Whatever the starting point, we'll create the plan.
- Some people prefer to work out alone, others find motivation in exercising with others. We'll be there as much, or as little, as you want.
- We'll always come to you, wherever you are. Home, office, outdoors, office gym.
- We bring all the equipment with us that you need to do your workout, and we clean it before every use.
- We do quarterly reassessments to track your progress.
- We continually update your exercises as needed to build on your newly acquired strengths.
- We provide small group training and fitness classes in your home or office. Workout with friends and family and reduce the cost by sharing it as a group.